Sunday, November 8, 2009

Blog about the weekend

As promised to a few of you, I wanted to provide a little update about my weekend in Indy! First, you can see our picture on their website (fan photos) by following this link: http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto.asp?evgroupid=0&userid=IndianapolisColts&gallery_id=1834596&image_id=59&pos=60
We made signs (which you can see in the picture) and then got on the big screen at the game too. Apparently, we were sitting in the family section too, but the families must have been those of some of the benchwarmers because they didn't get too excited about anyone on the field.
I'm in the process of posting lots of pictures to my facebook page, but I added some here for fun. They are all taken from our seats, with not a whole lot of zoom.
Let's start off with Dallas Clark. I absolutely adore him.
With the uprights in the background, pregame. Dallas Clark is back there somewhere.
The one end-zone has some fun stuff for fans--you can put yourself at a press conference podium, or on a plane next to McAfee. Here's one with the cheerleaders right before the Colts come out at the start of the game:
It was a close game, but a missed Texan's fieldgoal at the end ensured our victory: 20-17. GO COLTS!
Be sure to check facebook for more pictures, and I will see you in class Wednesday!

1 comment: